Sunday, March 23, 2014

Soooo I'm About to Hit Send...

I have been thinking about and working on this Master's paper for almost 3 years.

Three years!

And now I am just a couple of hours away from sending it off in an email to my program manager.

What an odd feeling.  I mean, don't get me wrong, it feels great.  But like I said, I have been at least thinking about this paper for quite some time.  It's the longest I've ever had to work on single project.  So to let it go will be...bittersweet?

My pastor today, out of the blue, prayed for me that I would be able to let this paper go.  I think he knows the type of person I am... I will check and recheck and recheck something I write until the cows come home.  But it's time to let go.  It's time to put this work out into the world and hope that I communicated the message I tried to communicate.

So with that I say goodbye Master's paper.  Combining this with the fact that I picked up my regalia this past Friday and it's starting to hit me -

My time as a student in GSE is almost over.

But there is still some time to go.  So thank you for being here along the way, and I hope you enjoy as I - or actually, we - head to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment