Sunday, April 27, 2014

Three Weeks to Go

One (online) class session and one more paper to go.

It's almost done.

This year has been a blast! I also feel like, for the most part, it hasn't gone by too quickly; the pacing has been just right.  The last few weeks however have flown by faster than the speed of light!  I'd say these last few weeks have been a blur. 

So soon I'll no longer be the part-time student/full-time employee hybrid I've been for the past 3 years.  While that is a bit of loss identity-wise, it is a cause for much joy as I move on to the next chapter of life.  What will it bring?  I know that I want to continue learning, that's for sure.  I want to continue writing and reading, and thinking about how we can best use technology for learning in and out of the classroom.  Can all of this be done outside of grad school?  I think so!  Only one way to find out, huh?

Three weeks until the big day.




No comments:

Post a Comment